Next appointment is Thursday, we are bringing Mina's hospital bag just in case, but hoping to hold out until Monday, when Mina is scheduled to have her c-section. We will update on Thursday! Thanks for the love and prayers!
Monday, April 19, 2010
So Mina had another NST/BPP today, both boys once again did great (Charlie certainly dislikes being monitored and kicked the monitors a LOT during the NST!). Dr. Downing did another cervical check, and the great news is, since Mina is still 2 cm, she did not need to be admitted!! She's back at home, resting and happy. She is battling a bit of an ear infection, but Dr. Downing gave her a prescription for eardrops so hopefully it will end up clearing up soon!