Tonight Charlie is resting comfortably. He began receiving Epinephrine and Dopamine right before the attempted chest close and will continue to receive them in decreasing doses throughout the night. The hope is that Charlie will improve enough overnight to be back off Epinephrine by morning. Charlie continues to lose fluid while on dialysis and is now producing 10 cc's of urine per hour. There is a chance that his surgeon will attempt to close the chest again tomorrow if enough improvement is made. Please pray that God grants the surgeon wisdom to make the right decision for our sweet boy.
With many thanks and much love,
Mina and Josh